JOIN SOUTH BAY GALLERIA IN CELEBRATING PEACE & JOY WITH LOCAL COMMUNITY MEMBERS AT THE ANNUAL 1,000 POINTS OF LIGHT!
• Calling all singers, carolers, car/shower singers, and community members who just love to belt out holiday tunes! On Saturday, December 7, South Bay Galleria will hold the annual 1,000 Points of Light holiday caroling celebration, and is looking for singers to help fill the center with the beautiful sounds of the season.
• This event was developed to bring the community together for a celebration of peace and joy, while illuminating the center with festive lights and candles. Community members are invited with the goal of 1,000 attendees who will each represent one point of light and the holiday spirit for the entire community.
• Gather with your fellow community members in welcoming the holiday season! To RSVP please visit www.southbaygalleria.com.
• The first 1,000 guests to register will receive a free LED candle to hold while they are singing, as well as a free T-shirt.
• In addition, nonprofit organizations are invited to compete for South Bay Galleria Gift Cards by bringing the largest group of attendees. After signing in, the non-profit groups with the largest amount of attendees will receive a $500, $250 and $100 Galleria Gift Card based on their attendance.
• Check in begins at 3:30 p.m. near Guest Services, Level 1, Nordstrom wing. At 5:30 p.m., the singing begins!
DATE/TIME: Saturday, December 7 at 5:30 p.m.
Check-In begins at 3:30 p.m.
LOCATION: South Bay Galleria
Check in Level 1, Near Guest Services
1815 Hawthorne Boulevard
Redondo Beach, Calif.
INFORMATION: (310) 371-7546