EVENT: SPRING CLEANING? DONATE YOUR GENTLY USED PROFESSIONAL CLOTHING AT SOUTH BAY GALLERIA
• Looking for an excuse to clean out your closet while giving to a worthy cause? South Bay Galleria has the perfect solution - donate your professional clothing at the “Reinvent, Recycle and Reuse Clothing Drive” on Saturday, April 6 and Sunday, April 7, 2013, from 11:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
• During this drive, community members are encouraged to drop off gently used professional clothing for women, men and veterans who are re-entering the workforce.
• Suggested donation items for both men and women include suits, slacks, dress shirts, dress shoes, as well as women’s professional dresses and accessories. Plus sizes are also welcome. All clothing donated must be clean, in good condition and on hangers.
• The clothing drop off location will be in South Bay Galleria’s own retail space located next to the Lenscrafters store on Level 2 of the mall in the Nordstrom Wing.
• In an effort to help local community members in need, South Bay Galleria has partnered with Designing Women South Bay, a women’s guild in support of Working Wardrobes to host this professional clothing drive.
• Interviewing and Resume tips. Designing Women South Bay volunteers will be available during the clothing drive to guide and answers questions the community may have regarding these topics.
• All clothing and accessories collected during the drive will be given to those in need at Working Wardrobes graduation ceremonies on May 19th and October 20th. As well as throughout the year through the various programs they offer. At the ceremonies, individuals who are participating in the Working Wardrobe’s Career Success program will have the opportunity to enjoy personal grooming services, wardrobe selection, an onsite career fair, and a fashion show finale.
DATE/TIME: Saturday, April 6 and Sunday, April 7
11:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
LOCATION: South Bay Galleria
Next to the Lenscrafters
Level 2, Nordstrom Wing
1815 Hawthorne Boulevard
Redondo Beach, Calif.
INFORMATION: (310) 371-7546